Are we a fit?
You’ll need to discover the answers to these three challenging questions in order to make truly lasting improvements, with or without engaging us. Your answers may help indicate your current readiness for successful change.
1. What are the BELIEFS that are DRIVING the BEHAVIORS that are LIMITING performance?
- People do what they do because of what they BELIEVE about an issue. Identifying those beliefs is key
to sustainable change. This might cause an uncomfortable look in the mirror; however, if done
with authenticity, it could change your life and your organization’s future.
- For example, if you believe driving employees harder improves sales, creativity
and long-term sustainable results, it will have certain impacts that may or may not be intended.
- We’ll help you discover the specific belief systems that are helping, and those that are hindering.
2. Are those beliefs STILL VALID given the FUTURE you’re trying to create?
- Having the integrity to admit that some long-held beliefs are actually hindering you from creating
your desired future is a sign of a great leader. If this were easy, ANYBODY could do it.
This requires leadership of a high standard and it takes real courage and commitment.
The rewards, however, are so worth it!
3. If they’re not, are you WILLING to HEAR the truth, and do WHATEVER it takes to fix the REAL issues?
- When leaders can answer this question with an absolute “YES,” we can help. Once we have a belief
system that is helping instead of hindering, we have won half the battle. The other half is
determining what types of KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS you need to produce the behaviors that align with
where you want to go. Some learning-solutions companies are great at the beliefs part, and others
at the skills part. We do BOTH.