Sales: Strategies, Skills & Tools
WORKSHOP – Influencing Decision-Makers
“I have studied many of the established ‘masters’ of influence. … I was amazed that Michael … had such an effective, simple process … with an extremely high success rate. … I attribute my promotions and awards … to these skills.” – Sales, Software Industry
“I estimate I will make $50K more [next year by using just one of 20 course tools].” – Real Estate Agent
After this workshop you will know how to:
- Gain access to higher-level decision-makers and new revenue opportunities
- Identify the real decision-makers, the influencers and the “opposition” in your first encounter
- Answer these four critical communication questions about decision-makers, on the fly:
- How much information do they want?
- What format do they want it in?
- When do they want it, relative to a major buying decision?
- How will they use that information to make buying decisions?
- Read real-time clues in 30 to 60 seconds to reveal how people make buying decisions
- Open a conversation in a way that respectfully puts you in charge and enables a decision-maker to trust you implicitly and tell you everything you need to know, often in 30 minutes or less
- Understand your communication/selling style and learn how to read your buyer’s style
- Stop SELLING – and do these three things instead, to start closing more deals
- Create strong Referral Champions™
- Identify decision-makers’ communication and buying styles
- Handle objections with style and turn clients into problem solvers